My name is Stephen Oliver and I am a Conservative party activist in Cambridge. I stood as Conservative candidate for Newnham in the 2010 Cambridge City Council elections and as campaign manager for Nick Hillman during the 2010 general election.
My political priorities are providing "value for money" government and open procurement, giving residents more say in their local area and making Cambridge a safer, cleaner and more fulfilling place to live.
- Sadiq Khan is backing TfL's ban of Uber in London. Sign our petition, calling for him to rethink his decision: conservatives.com/londonerswantc… 8 hours ago
- Problems with Uber should be worked out rather than a blanket ban that risks 40,000 jobs. Will Labour reverse decis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- The Uber ban will not only cause massive inconvenience for Londoners but it shows that the Mayor is closed to busin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today the Prime Minister will set out an ambitious vision for a new partnership with Europe once we leave the EU. express.co.uk/news/politics/… 2 days ago
- Labour disunity causes row days before start of Conference, senior Labour leaders try to silence Mayor of London fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.