My name is Stephen Oliver and I am a Conservative party activist in Cambridge. I stood as Conservative candidate for Newnham in the 2010 Cambridge City Council elections and as campaign manager for Nick Hillman during the 2010 general election.
My political priorities are providing "value for money" government and open procurement, giving residents more say in their local area and making Cambridge a safer, cleaner and more fulfilling place to live.
- This is what we are doing about the cost of living: https://t.co/3Sa4yDi7ms 18 hours ago
- RT @theresa_may: Figures out today show unemployment at its lowest level since 1975. This Government is getting more and more people into w… 20 hours ago
- Today we announced new rules to strengthen the Government’s powers to protect our national security. https://t.co/5l7hGwntPT 1 day ago
- We’re investing £25m in 5G technology, bringing superfast internet access to people across the country. https://t.co/M5VrM4zDG9 2 days ago
- Yesterday we published plans to introduce a cap on energy prices - helping up to 18m people get a fairer deal on th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.