My name is Stephen Oliver and I am a Conservative party activist in Cambridge. I stood as Conservative candidate for Newnham in the 2010 Cambridge City Council elections and as campaign manager for Nick Hillman during the 2010 general election.
My political priorities are providing "value for money" government and open procurement, giving residents more say in their local area and making Cambridge a safer, cleaner and more fulfilling place to live.
- Make sure you watch @theresa_may on Windrush immigration. #PMQs https://t.co/3OtjGa7BBP 2 hours ago
- RT @BorisJohnson: An honour to attend the wreath laying ceremony to commemorate #ANZAC day. The brave and selfless sacrifice of the Austral… 3 hours ago
- 🚨 UK economy at a turning point klaxon 🚨 This week's figures show borrowing is at its lowest for more than a decad… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- We have been clear that we will leave the EU and the Customs Union. That means we will be in a position to conduc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @CCHQPress: PM: This is a generation that came here prior to 1973, we are not ignoring the problems that some members of this generation… 5 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.