My name is Stephen Oliver and I am a Conservative party activist in Cambridge. I stood as Conservative candidate for Newnham in the 2010 Cambridge City Council elections and as campaign manager for Nick Hillman during the 2010 general election.
My political priorities are providing "value for money" government and open procurement, giving residents more say in their local area and making Cambridge a safer, cleaner and more fulfilling place to live.
- We’re spending 2% of GDP on defence, meeting our NATO commitment & giving Armed Forces the support they need to kee… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @DefraGovUK: "I have set out what I believe is a deliberately ambitious agenda today because I believe the times demand it" @michaelgove… 2 days ago
- Corbyn wrong again on school funding, £1.3billion boost for core school funding announced by @JustineGreening this… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Last night, Diane Abbott once again could not explain how Labour would fund any extra police officers. https://t.co/ECeZIXzp1L 2 days ago
- Nearly two million more pupils are in good or outstanding schools since 2010. We’re protecting schools funding and… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.