My name is Stephen Oliver and I am a Conservative party activist in Cambridge. I stood as Conservative candidate for Newnham in the 2010 Cambridge City Council elections and as campaign manager for Nick Hillman during the 2010 general election.
My political priorities are providing "value for money" government and open procurement, giving residents more say in their local area and making Cambridge a safer, cleaner and more fulfilling place to live.
- Last year @Jeremy_Hunt announced the biggest increase in nurse training places in the history of the NHS #bbcqt https://t.co/SYjevj61eX 7 hours ago
- 5 things we're doing to support our NHS #bbcqt https://t.co/M9Dmo4zrx4 7 hours ago
- RT @Number10gov: Today President @EmmanuelMacron joins Prime Minister Theresa May at the #UKFRSummit. The PM and President will discuss the… 7 hours ago
- RT @HuddlestonNigel: PFI projects were introduced in the 90s, massively scaled up under Laour between 1997 and 2010 and significantly scale… 7 hours ago
- Labour are playing politics when they try to politicise Carillion rather than work to ensure our public services are protected. #bbcqt 8 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.